Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thesis is IN!


The bound copies of my thesis are in.  Two years of hard work and it looks like a book.  I gues it is a book, and it's published.

I got five copies, and they were not cheap to print.




I splurged and got color prints of the photo pages. 




I love them all so much I don't want to send any copies overseas.  Oh no, my people are going to be mad.  I guess I will just have to hold on to them for a little while then send them off (I might not want to put these babies in the mail, they may have to wait until I can find someone to carry them over for me).

There you go.  My hard work in print!

P.S.  All those dry thoughts worked!  My dresser is now all put together, tomorrow you will get a whole post about it, just as soon as I get some shots in the "good light."  

3 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how you must have felt opening that box. What an accomplisment! Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so proud of you! congrats girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks fantastic! I look forward to reading it, and promise to wear white gloves to keep it clean.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)