Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Need Some Help!


I have an opertunity to work a craft show with a friend of mine.  She has a lot of stuff, but I thought I would add some of my own.

I'm trying to think of what people might want to buy.

Here's what I have so far:

My gift card holders:


My snack baggies:


 A couple of laptop cases, or I-pad cases:



Some reversible scarves for men and women from nice simple fabric.

And maybe some simple bags that I stencil (similar to my wedding favors for out of town guests- for all you readers who actually attended my wedding, and I know there are only a few).  

Now comes your help.  Do you think these things will sell?  Also do you have any suggestions for other crafts I could add to my collection?  Suggestions are very welcome.  Tell me I WANT TO KNOW!

 Where I Party:

 



7 comments:

  1. I have not been to a craft fair for sometime. So, I am not entirely sure of what will sell or not. I sure do personally like the scarves for both men and women as the season is upon us. I really love the snack baggie and gift card holders. I don't own a laptop, so I would not have a need for it. But many other people do. You should put it all out there and see what happens. It is a chance worth taking. Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandeen, I love all the items you made. I think you should try selling them all. I was actually going to ask you the other day if you were selling the gift card holder and snack baggies because I would like to buy one if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chandeen, I love the gift card holder too. You could also sell them as a store card holder, (the cards you use to get discounts/points etc at individuals stores). What about fleece neck scarves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use my bag from the wedding all the time; for the library, the beach and when I go to the store for just a few items.
    I think you should wash the snack bags a few times and see how they react. You could sell them in pairs or packs of three. One will be in the wash as the others are in use!
    The computer covers are a great idea especially if they are personalized with a letter or other decoration.
    Do it and see how you go!! then post pictures of them all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know it's not crafty per se, but what about a furniture redo? you made that dresser look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at a hand made market and wanted to buy an ipad case and business card holder...I love all your stuff though! Good luck :) Thanks for stopping by FFL

    Lina @ fancy Frugal life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all of these!! I just was looking for an iPad cover, & I love the gift card holders too!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)