Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I Wore to an Interview


I finally had an interview (if you have been reading along you will know my troubles with being unemployed, or you can read it here).  In fact, it was a SECOND interview and I'm hoping it will turn into a third. It is for a teaching job.  I'm actually very excited about it.

So without further ado, I will show you what I wore ... but first let me warn you that I did not get a very good picture.  I was wearing all black and the only full length mirror was back-lit.  Please forgive me for the poor quality photo.  


It is a black skirt suit with a really cute little collar.  Unfortunately, you can't see the collar.


Alright this one is all blurry, but you can kind of see the collar and buttons (ok you might have to squint).

Note my hair is back and my makeup minimal.  I'm trying to look professional.

I was really nervous, I think that might be why I could not focus on a good photo.  What to do?

So ... would you hire me?  What do you wear to an interview?

1 comment:

  1. totally an interview and power suit! i'd really only ever wear a suit or something like it, unless i was going for a super creative job. then i'd probably add a little funk.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)